3 Dangers to Avoid When Living With Dogs
It is a common occurrence for a dog lover to get a new puppy in the backyard for his/her relaxation and pleasure. แฟนตาซี Before the sun goes up there are many varieties of parieties enjoyed by our buddy and friends-zuchon, cheese, yogurt, cans of Colors, sweet potato, you name it! As a responsible dog owner, you must keep in mind that when living with dogs, dangers lurk everywhere, that’s why it is necessary to be cautious and remain alert.
Dangerous foods for dogs and pets-
Our canine companions love to eat just like we do. Unfortunately, they can not differentiate what is good for them and what is not. There are various kinds of foods out there that are healthy for humans, but can be deadly for our dogs. Chocolates, grapes, raisins, UPS and FEDEX box trays, all of them contain chemicals that are known to cause deadly kidney diseases in dogs.
- Grapes- These foods contain an unknown substance named apomorphine. Dogs however, cannot metabolize this substance very well. หนังสยองขวัญ According to research in New York, it is possible for a dog to cause death by escaping the symptoms after consuming raisins and grapes. So keep these fruits out of your dog’s reach!
- Onions- A lot of onions are toxins, but surely some varieties are more poisonous. Watching out for side effects and symptoms of onions poisoning include loss of appetite, vomiting, weakness, dark urine, and even problems like kidney problems are pretty easy.
- Alcoholic Beverages- Dogs love beer and whenever they get the chance they will have a taste of beer. beer containsIngredients like barley malt, hops, and wheat gluten, which are not suitable for dogs. These ingredients can cause lots of problems to a dog like vomiting, elevated body temperature, seizures, collapse, coma or even death.
- Macadamia Nuts- These nuts can cause stomach aches, fever, seizures and even paralysis. ขาวมาก It is best to avoid this type of nut in your dog’s diet.
- Chocolate- It is not only a food but also a drink that contains caffeine. Theobromine is a substance that affects the heart and nervous system. When ingested by humans, it can be toxic to dogs. The smaller size of a chocolate bar will be a great idea to keep your dog out of its reach.
- Alcoholic Beverages- Don’t leave your dog outside the fridge. there is a possibility that it could be accidentally poisoned. This can happen when you leave your dog outside a room with a open top, the beer or other alcoholic drink that was left on the counter or even the floor. It can also happen when you leave your dog in the car for a short time in the warm weather. The car’s interior can get extremely hot very fast, something likeclick on the windowwhile driving,will keep the interior temperature cool.
- Bread dough- it is possible for a dog to swallow a very large piece of bread at a very high speed. This will cause them to choke, but more than anything this is simply a preventable disaster.
- Salt- If your dog happens to get into some salt, for example sodium chloride, they’re going to experience several symptoms. They can have a couple of sodium chloride formations in their body cells just like a human would. These can lead to kidney failure and possibly death.
- Yeast dough- As you now know, a yeast dough’s very stretchy and chewy. A dog is simply not designed to digest this type of dough. You may have already known this, but you should just exercise caution here. A dog is designed to eat hard-baked, glutenous foods like those found in dog food.
Now here are some other foods that usually pose a threat to your dog’s health. sexy
Garlic- theOrigins of this herb have been unknown but this herb is still dangerous to your dog’s health. Just a small amount of garlic can potentially infect your dog to a degree. Please keep this in mind.
Macadamia Nuts(arily the US and Europe)- These nuts in particular are very powerful and their presence in dog food should be taken into consideration.
Any other foods that have been found to cause reactions in dogs should be avoided.
Now here are some other types of food that are not healthy for your dog.
Milk and other dairy products- While the lactose enzyme is found in milk, its presence in dog food is undetermined. While the enzyme is present in milk, generally there are too many other ingredients that have been added to milk, too, such as butter, sugar and other things.
Salt- you will find this ingredient in both prepared and unprepared canned or dry food. คนนี้ดัง